There’s no doubt that publishing your book will enhance your expert status, raise your profile and boost your bottom line. So what are you waiting for? No time? Don’t know where to begin? Hate to write? No problem! Join professional ghostwriter and long-time freelancer Lou Bortone for a look at what it takes to finally write your book.
In this lively tele-class, you’ll discover:
- The biggest mistake first time writers make and how to avoid it
- How to translate your idea into a marketable book
- The one thing writers MUST know before approaching agents or publishers
- The ins and outs of self-publishing versus traditional publishing
- Tips and tricks from best-selling authors
Get that book you’ve always wanted to write out of your head and on to the page!