Over the next few months, we’ll be showcasing entrepreneurs that are doing some pretty awesome things on the Internet and in their local communities. This interview is a part of that series.
An Interview with Geoff Zimpfer
1. Tell us a little about yourself, your company and your passion.
The Webinar Marketing Pro – Helping Small Business Make BIG Money Using Webinars Without Spending a Fortune!
2. What is your start-up story?
After promoting live events and webinars for Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, Les Brown and hundreds of Fortune 1000 clients, I now bring my experience and passion for helping small business leverage the power and speed of Webinars to quickly boost their list, grow sales and reach new markets.
3. What motivates you to get up and do what you do every single day?
My passion to see other entrepreneurs succeed in reaching their dreams and goals by leveraging technology and systems.
4. What is your definition of success?
Having someone say “thank you” you’ve helped me grow my business and free up more time in my business and personal life – while making more money!”
5. Who has been your biggest influencer?
Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn, Jay Abraham, Dan Kennedy, Seth Godin, Michael Gerber.
6. What has been your greatest business achievement to date?
Being featured in Erin Blaskie’s Blog! Woohoo!
[Editor’s Note: Geoff, you are amazing but too funny!]
7. What are you working on right now that the world should know about?
Creating an automated, Done4You Webinar Marketing & Replay System that boosts your leads, grows your list and converts more prospects to sales, with no manual labor, no tech training and with little time.
8. If people want to find you, where is the best place for them to do so?